By visiting GWM, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
1. How Personal Information about Customers is used?
User data may be shared with GWM vendors to improve order processing and customer service. It may also be used both for marketing research purposes and customer relation management.
What is done with your personal information?
User data collected are for statistical purposes only and help us to:
- Process orders
- Deliver products and services
- Process payments and communicate with you about your orders, products, services and promotional offers
- Keep and update our database and your accounts with us.
- Prevent and detect fraud and abuse on our website
2. What about Cookies?
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems recognize your device and to provide features to make your navigation experience unique and targeted.
3. What is the accuracy of the Personal Data provided to GWM?
You declare and guarantee that You are the owner or have the necessary rights on the content that You transmit to Us; that at the date of its transmission
(i) the content is exact and true,
(ii) the use of the content does not contravene any of our policies and will not be damaging to any third party (i.e. that the content is not defamatory).
4. How Secure is Information about Me?
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
5. Examples of Information Collected:
- Information you give us: You provide most information when you search, buy, post, book to plan an event, or subscribe for our newsletter. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through GWM or one of our vendors; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one email address when shopping with us) or Your Profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; book for an event planner or subscribe for our newsletter. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have to be shipped, including addresses and phone number; email addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us.
- Mobile: Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
- Information from other sources: Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or vendors and other third parties. We use them to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features.
6. What are your rights?
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data, free of charge. At any stage, you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.